Memorial Park, 301 N 6th Street, Ponchatoula, LA 70454,
October 28th, 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Music from the 70’s, 80’s, & 90’s by D.J. Chuck B. from 4:00-7:00 pm
- Booth to Booth Trick or Treat from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Crime Stoppers and the 7th Ward Marshal’s Office will provide Free Reflective Trick or Treat bags, A McGruff Halloween Safety Tip Activity Sheet, a pencil, and a pack of Crime Stoppers crayons to all of the Trick or Treaters who register at the Night Out Public Registration Table.
- Costume Contest for the Kiddos 12 years and under (Register for the contest at the Night Out Public Registration Table)
- You be the Judge Hot Wing Cook-off Challenge from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- The First Annual Night Out Truck & Car Show with Prizes from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- 7th Annual Light the Night 5K & Fun Run – Heroes vs. Villains Edition from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Facepainting& Balloons
- Free Train Rides
- Community and Police/First Responder relays and games from 4:00 – 7:00 pm (Register at the Ponchatoula Jaycees Booth)
- It Takes All of Us Police Car Painting project for all ages by TPSO
- Booth games and activities open from 4:00 -7:00 pm
- National Rx Drug Take Back Day Station hosted by TPSO will be accepting your used and unwanted prescriptions at Night Out from 4:00 – 7:00 PM
- Teen Driver Safety Activities at the KEYS Alliance Booth – Rock the Belt, Fatal Vision Relays, & Tricycle Races
- Live Law Enforcement& K9 Demonstrations between 6:00 -7:00 pm
- Jambalaya, Hotdogs, & Hamburgers for Sale from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Awards Ceremony at 7:00 pm
2017 TNO RUN 5K Sponsorship Pack (661 KB)
2017 TNO RUN 5K Registration Form (879 KB)
Note: Sponsorships of $1,000 or more should be paid by check and mailed with a completed TNO Sponsorship Pack Form
Hot Wing Cook Teams MUST pre-register by calling 985-634-0590 or emailing email@example.com. Teams NOT Pre-registered will not be allowed to cook on competition day.
There are NO ENTRY FEES for this Cook-Off and WE PROVIDE THE CHICKEN!!
Secret Judges will score the Best Traditional Wings category and the Most Creative Wings category.
“You Can Be the Judge” for the People’s Choice Award for $5.00! You will taste all of the team’s wings, receive two sides from Santa Fe Cattle Company and get to Vote for your favorite team!
The Cook-Off teams will also compete for your dollars (TIPS) at their booth in various ways! The team with the most money in their Tip Bucket at the end of the night wins the BIG TIPPER Award!
Sweat Tea, Lemonade, and Water will be available for purchase.
Gnarly Barley Micro-Brewery Beer, and Bud Light will also be available for purchase to adults with proper ID!
Car and Truck Show Flyer (332 KB)
There will be Multiple Categories along with People’s Choice Awards
Sponsored by: Livingston Lodge
Entrance Fee will be $25 (This will include one band for tasting of all Wings) all proceeds to benefit Crime Stoppers of Tangipahoa’s Community Crime Prevention Programs.
For more information or to register contact Flint Hollars by leaving a message @ 504-201-1981