** In order for Crime Stoppers to disseminate the crime information to the media the investigator must:
- Have a Felony Arrest Warrant signed by a judge on file. Warrant on NCIC.
- Have confirmed the identity of suspect by proper identification.
(Finger prints, photographic/physical line up, D.N.A.)
- Have supervisor’s approval
- AFIS # if available
- If the suspect is un-known, case can still be run with the proper documentation.
- It is your responsibility to notify the Crime Stoppers Office ASAP
if the suspect is arrested or the warrant is recalled via email.
- Send this completed form (2 pages) to CST via email with photo/video attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tangicrimestoppers.com to submit your media form online and upload your photo/video. Please refer to CST case policy and procedure form if you have questions or contact CST at 985-634-0590.